Monday 8 December 2008

15 things

someone named KimBlee FORCED me to do this.. T.T

The Rules: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits / things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. :p

well.. here it goes!!


1. i used to play bass with thumb when i started to play for the last... 3 weeks or so because i just learned at that time ^^

2. something gross. back to my childhood times, i bite toe nails and finger nail. sadly, i cant stop biting my fingernails till now. no worries, i stop biting toe nails when im was around 10 years old.

3. I cant whistle although im tried so hard for it

4. i like to sit bus back back when im young coz the bus drivers at my kampung are all rempits aka drive very fast and cornering like they doing drifting

5.
i remember images better than names.

6. back then when im small, i like to chase chickens as my childhood game. till that 1 point i accidentally killed a baby chicken when i using a fish net to catch them. and im the first to be questioned when my grandma do headcount and 1 baby chicken is missing. after that day, i stopped this so-called my favorite childhood game

7. 2nd gross fact about me. according to my mum back when i was around 4 or 5 years old, after i 'done' my business, i nearly take my own poop and put inside my mouth!! haha

8. back when i was standard 4 to 6, i and my classmates like to play this so-called Tamaguchi named Digimon.. *something something. to avoid been confiscate by the prefects, we hide that 3" x 1 1/2" so called Tamaguchi at our... *thing [ go figure!! ]

9.im look 95% Malay. from my skin tone till my bahasa Malaysia's speaking. at college, i been given the title of Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka by my friends for unusual word usages.

10. i can eat the same old food or dishes... for WHOLE MONTH and i wont get bored of it!! haha

11. i love rock music since last 2 years and the first band i listen to is MUSE.
for the past years, i only listen music through radios and seldom knows about English songs because last time im a big fan of Chinese's emo and love songs till last 3 years when my friend start to intro me english songs.


12.
i started to get close with Malays when i started to join secondary school and also a uniform unit named KRS. and im the only non- Malay ( i think, since i left school for so long ) to have Coperal rank at my uniform sleeve. ^^

13. after enter college, i can sleep as short as 30 mins of nap to 10 hours of long sleeps. best record was 48 hours straight with 6 hours sleep in between.

14. a discovery of myself. i HARDLY get bored of reading/eat/listen, well not nagging of course, the same old thing, routines and ..anything!!! UNLESS.. doing working drawings!! darn ><"

15. lastly, i fell in love to someone that is my same primary and secondary school mate. after apart for like... 13 - 14 years.. and we both meet again and ended up we in a relationship now!! *u know who i mean.. for those people that i tell them before about this ^^

an additional ones
back when i was born, i was NEARLY DEAD!! yep!! u heard right. nearly dead experience when the second i was born out. according to my mum, when i born out that minute, i was not crying, like babies usually does. best part is, im not breathing as well!! till i breath fresh pure O2 to my lungs. i think. hahah!!


I shall tag:

- YOU! you know mine dirty little secret, and now its your turn to let me know what's ur dirty little secrets then. hehe

4 comments:

fira leena said...

hehehe... yes weilong.. ur da onli one non-malay wif koperal in our batch.. aftr our batch,ada sorg lg tp die sampy lans jer kot.. hehehe.. ;p
ak nk tergelak gler2 bile ko byk kali kne panggil "muhammad" sbb cikgu2 tue ingtkn ko melayu..
n mse bdk2 junior ingtkn ko dh convert sbb asyik dok melekat dgn ak jer.. hahahaha.. ;p

arobotnamedlisa said...

dude. gross ! you should put a warning:

'this post contains some really gross things. viewer discretion is advised.'

i like the bus-driver thing though. gile cool ! :D

- wei loong - said...

ahahah!!
uish
apehal semua blom tido lagi aa??
ahahha!!

fira leena said...

ak tdo pkl 5 pg ko tau x!!! ;p