Monday 8 December 2008

D-Day +27

well its not the D-Day stated at World War 2
its just reminds me of my favorite PC game at all time
Company of Heroes.

shocked and happy
that's my feelings now
we been together for a month already
time flies very fast though
till we're not realize its already pass so fast.
those memories still fresh in our minds though ^^

assessments calls for the last 2 week.
to be exact is 10 more days to go..
excluding Friday

feeling the heat already
since i dragged my working drawing for like...
2 weeks already?? haha
no mood on drawings already, now head to modeling sessions already
and then my presentation boards already.. total of 3 A0
woohoo!!

well wish me luck then..
*although i dont believe so much in luck
wish me all the best...
and...
wish me survived at the bombardment sessions in Friday's assessment
and be able to go MOS for celebration!! woohoo!!

and last of all

I LOVE YOU!!!


after yesterday's incident
i think... LAH
both of us really desperate for each other.
and both of us missing each other A LOT!!
haha!!!

that's what i feel. ^^

and dear,
happy 28th day anniversary ^^

No comments: