Monday 1 December 2008

day 19 we been together
we watched Quarantine together

nice for me, bad for her..
haha..
shall give 8/10 for that movie

and when we off from the shopping mall
its already 2320
and at some point we thought of they switch off the supply power for lift
because it not going anywhere where we command to
some point i hope that we really trapped inside
and be with her ^^

today i shall say wrong choice of movie coz i she not so enjoy about it
and we have a great date for each other
after missing her for a week ^^

3 more weeks to embrace myself to face the horror of assessment
and i and my classmates can feel the pressure around us already
scary nor confident
that's what i feel now
just afraid on that day cant deliver my message well
like i always do at my assessment


now i realize something
sometimes we cant make it on our own
need some motivation
need some...
as my lecturer says...
other source of 'motivation'
that is girls!! ahaha!!

- over and out from the blogger -



1 comment:

arobotnamedlisa said...

gile romantic seyh derrick. tgk quarantine.

lps ni tgk max payne.

*perli

hahahah ;p