Thursday 1 May 2008

Tagged by Amanda, my cute cousin!! ^^

5 Random Facts about me.

Fact 1 : i think deep although is just a simple question *from what my friends say to me

Fact 2 : im loud, noisy and likes to disturb people, especially GIRLS!! wakaka!!

Fact 3 : passionate in marching, design, eating and history!! wakaka!! but no passion when comes to assignments!! T.T

Fact 4 : i only have 3 cousin sister. T.T and i craving for a sister!! anyone wanna trade?! wakaka

Fact 5 : i HATE auto transmission cars!!


I Tag : EVERYONE WHO READ MY BLOG!!! ^^



I'm happy,

-coz now i living the life that i wanted for a long time ago ^^
-coz i have wonderful people, great friends around me ^^

ENJOY!!!!!! ^^

1 comment:

cHriStin3 said...

.........
this call blog ma....
........
ntg to read de....
swt ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
.............