Tuesday 29 April 2008

fun, fun, and FUN!!
everyday is a fun, new days
there's already a week after my Basic Training at AsiaWorks
awww!!!
really miss my group of near 85 people!!
and yesterday,
our small group had a dinner gathering
really fun and enjoying
but because of too tired..
didn't laugh much also!! wakaka!!
but is really fun though ^^

what i learn
i applied in my life
i aware
i responsible
i support
and just be myself!!! ^^

well it's really been awhile since i update
and already a week and half since we broke up
i wonder
why in couple the time pass soooo slow
and when broke up, the time pass damn fast

well these days
i really think deep
i think i don't want to getting me into a relationship
well i admit i got many new targets
but
just let life be...
there's possibilities if i committed for it ^^
that is what people had told me for the last 2 weeks
when im in training and off the training

i really miss our old times
now i realize
avoiding her is not a options already
always lie to her and myself
its really sucks...
forgetting her is the hardest part
and i try not to know that i miss her
><"

i really miss you lots, yising

2 comments:

cHriStin3 said...

WHY AVOIDING ME!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!
angry u ahhhhhhhhh
chao ji da ben dan

silO said...

Alright, finished your tag already. If you want to see it, it's over here:

http://syllvester.blogspot.com/2007/10/give-me-5-sets-of-5-reps-not.html

Oh, if you have time, check out this website too.

http://www.eblogtemplates.com