Thursday 1 May 2008

hard works...
for those who work hard
and today, we pay tribute to them

1st May...
is LABOR DAY!!!

as for me,
yesterday night sleeps very early
as early as 1 am
and wake up at near 9:30 am
wakaka!!
nice nice!! ^^
already been a while never sleeps so early and wake up early
fresh a whole day
i began my day by...
PLAYING GAME!!! xD
after that play basketball at 5 pm till 6:30 pm
and now, sitting in front if computer
writing my journal

sometimes i do feel lonely
i dont know what makes me think that
i mean..
i got bunch of friends around me
from my high schools till college
but sometimes i do feel that im lonely

well i already get used to loneliness last time
but..
it strikes back..
maybe is my inner self told me that i want someone besides me now
but who???

i know..
i need my true self in me...
hehe!!
anyway i cant lose out my original ME!! ^^

life
are full of wonders
are full of expectations
are full of questions
are full of powers
are full of responsible
are full of beliefs

i need fresh air
i need pure oxygen
i need water
i need Earth
i need shade
i need trees
i need fire
to be with me when i needed them the most
to help me when i needed their hands
to guide me when i wrong
to wake me up when i in sleeping mood

1 comment:

ashling said...

u will be happy d

be happy when u wan to be and try to b
happy will cum to u when u know how to let go of sadness

my charm is to cheer u up i still can't find a potion to make u happy so u must be happy urself lol

gambateh kay