Thursday 6 March 2008

wow.. these days..
many things happen..
from Monday itself till today this hour..
many things i have thinking of..

Monday
the most memorable day..
first time working independently
after been worked at either my aunt or my cousin office during school break for the last 5 years..
finally.. *take deep breath
what a nice smell though.. wakaka!!!

working outside do really makes difference.. learn a lot though..
become an exhibition guardian + information man + kuli...
tired coz of standing from 10 am to 10 pm.
but the memories.. unforgettable..

PS: more pictures bout the exhibition at next post!! ^^

Tuesday
client meeting. was nice, or should i say so far so good?? ahaha!!
smoothly going and erm..
chat with this feller near 30 minutes already
at computer lab some more.. xD
fun chatting with him
after that head to college hang out with my friends.
till 9 pm head on to my lecturer to teach me how to do the animation
actually.. is so damn easy only.. =.=" wakaka!!!

Wednesday
i discovered myself truly, madly, deeply like a person.. or should i say.. love that person
actually is started quite some times already..
till Wednesday morning i confess to her that i love her..
want know more..?! haha!! no way..
well let it be the secret in between us ok?? hehe..
im sure she will agreed what i have done.. xD

respect privacy la.. xD

well i do really love her..
although sometimes confused of we doing the right thing or not.
but she told me that don't ever think of it.. it will make us worst.
so i promised her to not to think of it already..
well.. what comes around, goes around. let it be and naturally lit.

lastly i wanna say..
I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER!! ^.^


- simple blog entry of mine.. hope you all enjoy!!!

How am I supposed to tell you how I feel
I need oxygen
Oh baby if I was your lady
I would make you happy
I'm ever gonna leave, never gonna leave
Oh baby I would be your lady
I am going crazy for you

Oxygen by Colbie Caillat

i think im already crazy for you!! ^.^
and i happy that we started.
the step that we both wanna take.
I LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

cHriStin3 said...

my best bf ^_^
love u ^_^

cHriStin3 said...

it's really sweet for me ^_^
thx,wei loong ^_^
i have enjoy ur blog again and again..
i feel very happy,sweet....
thank you so much ^_^