Friday 29 February 2008

1 word i wanna say.. I DAMN MISS YOU!! my darling BLOG!!
ahaha!! long time didn't update already..

many fun things happens around me these days..
and thats the problem i didn't have much time to blog..
coz'... :
.. after outing = tired
.. after eating = sleepy
.. stay in front of com = eye tired

conclusion... SLEEP!!! xD

sometimes are even worst.. sleep in front of computer!! xD
sleeping pleasures us.. like my classmates say :

"... now no class is the best time to sleep!!
after the semester start.. you wanna sleep also need to think twice.
so now hibernating till semester start only wake up!!.. "

well thats true though.. we not much sleeping time when semester starts..


these few days..many things happened..
- been offered to work at One Utama.. (waiting to be call for duty)
- celebrate my friend's birthday step into 20's at 26th of Feb 2008
- been offered a job.. design a hotel.
- been misunderstood by my high school mate that i couple with this girl
- chatter box been spam by my annoying cousin... ><"
- has suggested someone the hardest way to solve her problem
- design small stuff are challenging and fun instead of annoying and hard to solve. =.="
- meet this sweet looking Siamese girl.. *wOOt!!!
- craving for new game after the completion of Company of Heroes!! T.T
- fall in love to Colbie Caillat songs.

and the most important..
my college classmate somehow makes me realize that i'm darn stupid
thru her blog... ><"


kinda craving to have a D SLR though..

although it something that i can't really afford it for now..

sometimes i do really feel i damn lucky to have you all around!!!
my friends, college gang, YOU, and not least.. yising.. ^.^
thanks guys and girls!!! and i damn miss you lots.. argh!!!
especially those college psycho people!! AHAH!!

just don't quite get it.. what girl wants... *wondering
and on top of it.. what girl thinks??

just now saw a cockroach.
when i slammed the newspaper to hit the cockroach,
my mind kinda reminds me of someone..
my primary teacher that passed away 2 years back.

yumcha with you are fun, Huei Liq..
sadly bring you go to con shop.. ><"
AHAHA!!
so sorry for that!!! *winks

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure

Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
.....

AEROSMITH -I Don't Want to Miss a Thing

this song reminds me many thing..
especially YOU...

No comments: