Saturday 22 March 2008

happy birthday to ME
happy birthday to ME
happy birthday~~ to~~~ ME~~~
HAPPY~~ BIRTHDAY~~ TO~~ ME~~~


wooo!!! *crowds went wild

and next..

tempek time!! our high school tradition

whereby the birthday boy will be slammed, hit, side kick.. in whatever style you want
and finish it by..
wet the birthday boy out.. ^^

well really miss my old school times..
whereby this 'tempek' tradition are hot like freshly baked pancakes

actually my parents did a birthday party for me at last week Saturday...
well is kinda surprise..
coz they only let me know at last week Monday,
whereby Tuesday i go Langkawi for vacation.. haha
so really no time to organize the party. ^^
but glad that my friends that i call mostly attended the party..
especially Chia Wen.. hehe
then after that have a movie with her parents.. ^^

and for the first time..
someone other than Chia Wen give me presents.. LOL..
*pictures will updates soon


i know you're unhappy that you cant attend he party..
but i hope that in june i can attend yours.. ^^

and thanks for my friends and families.. xD
although that day got some errors.. wakakak!! xD

1 comment:

cHriStin3 said...

especially Chia Wen.. hehe
then after that have a movie with her parents........


Happy Birthday to you....