Sunday 23 March 2008

lies..
for me..
sometimes is a good tools of verbal weaponry..
but sometimes.. its deadly..

meanings of lie in Wikipedia.org
lie is a type of deception in the form of an untruthful statement with the intention to deceive, often with the further intention to maintain a secret or reputation, or to avoid punishment.

for the first time in my life..
after 20 years life in this world..
someone..
other than my mum..
cried for me..
because of something...
that i think is dangerous to let her know..
so i decided to not to her..
so that she wont think much, think in a ridiculous way...
that can cause casualties and harm to our relationships.

just what have i went wrong in my mind?!
we should be truthful and now..
ended in this kind of situation that hard to twist back into line
yesterday is another tragic..
for some reason my cousin using my aunt's MSN account to ask me
'... who is xiao ke ai??...'

seriously..
im near blow out in front of computer already
and till yesterday night..
at my cousin's wedding..
she told me that is my cousin using her account and not her. =.="
and then my aunt started to ask bout her, my girl...
tell her every tidbits bout her and me..
and i tell her 1 word before i started the conversation
'.. seriously.. you all cant insure that what i tell wont spread around..'
and thats the reason i seldom tell them my stuff...
coz i don't want the case like my cousin, Artisha and me happen again..
spread rumors around for something untrue
i dont want yising involve in my family business...
i don't want her ended like Artisha..
when i close to Art, sure someone mumbling at the corner there..

life in my family is hard huh.. ^^
but this is the fun part of it..
and i wanna keep yising in my heart..
and pray that my aunt wont spread rumors around.. *praying hard
but somehow..
i feel relief after i tell her bout yising.. hehe
although she tell me..
'... ah loong.. you're so stupid..'
but later she says..
'... you both happy then is OK la...'
after her words.. this face was around me all the time..
^.^

well i don't really mean to hide things from her..
but truthfully..
many things she cant know..
hope yising understands it..
and maybe..
just maybe..
disaster may happened again...

No comments: