Friday 21 March 2008

tired days... hehe

today become a...
tourist guide + translator + 'mempelai' xD (i have no idea what it is called in english.. xD)

become tourist guide is coz of my friend call me to accompany him to become translator coz he promised the bunch of students from China to bring they all for shopping.

then after that we, the bunch of guys n' girls realize something...
one of the student interested to my friend.. LOL...
well i dont know weather neither both got feeling toward each other or not..
but their actions...
makes us do feel like that.. ^^

well i do really hope they both couple..
coz they both really looks suitable.. ^^

while shop that time..
one of the couple was quarrel with his boy friend
coz of something minor..
then after that they are ok already. ^^
glad bit though

then it just a buzz of light..
makes me reflect on HER
im always makes HER unhappy..

i do really think of her on that time..
wondering...
what if i make her angry..
really think hard for it..

and just now..
while chat with my friend...
she say something..
well that makes me think hard enough
what if.. we really can't last long and hurt each other..

man..
i really need to list down the word 'what if' into my -dangerous words guidebook-
LOL...
this word 'what if' do really make me sick of it..
after 'so far so good'...

just now.. someone advised me something..
come to think of it..
i think its really sweet to have a pair of that thing.. ^^
hehe..
thanks Wendy.. wakaka!!!

white clover are nice. isn't it?? ^^

No comments: