Thursday 21 February 2008

drunk and disorder.. this is what i feel now..
typing are slow, slow reflections, but fast in driving!!! ^.^
yep.. you heard it right, im drive in drunk condition

1 word.... IT WAS FUN!!! alright thats 3 words already...
but these 3 words only can describe what i feel now though..
driving in drunk.. see the road also near distorted like that.. FUN WHEY!!! ^.^

i wanna try again.. xD
can i..??

today is chap goh mei.. AKA Chinese calender's lovers day
well actually today is the day whereby the Chinese celebrate lovers day AKA valentines day
funny things are: people actually write telephone numbers at the mandarin orange,
throw to lakes or pool and then using net to take the mandarin orange up.. =.="


and today was my uncle house open day.. so all relatives go there have buffet dinner..
it was fun and bored.. in someway..
like always..
happy coz' the 2 gila sister came.. ^^
started feel bored after the 2 gila sister went home.. ><"

what's fun today:

the conversation between my dad's friend and me:-

dad's friend: ah loong, u can drink aa!?
me: can can.. why not??
dad's friend: sure or not.. see your dad there (with his smoking posture stalking at me)
me: aiya.. don't care la.. i just drink only la.. xD

and another one.. commenting bout my brother's friend with my cousin :/

me: wei.. see that girl right there...
Amanda: the girl in the black shirt one??
me: yaya.. that one..
Amanda: your brother's girl friend right??
me: now he couple for so long already.. i also don't know what's his girl friend name.. ><"
Amanda: haha.. what la you.. btw.. that girl like so..
both: BIT*H??
both: *laugh* swt.. ><"

ahaha.. shit man.. started to talking craps already.. ><"
well i hope you all wont get bored by my blog.. hehe


wanna tell someone that im sorry if i make mistakes..
so sorry.. ><" sometimes i wonder.. why people nowadays easily get emotional i dont know.. and now i feel like wanna read Bible.. xD
dont ask me why.. zz

drunk and disordered..

my confession.. :
- i like more than 1 girl now.. ><" (hate myself.. ><")
- im a social smoker..xD
- hate someone now.. you drama queen!! ><"
- love HER the most now..
- i wish i have a sister like my cousin sis ><"
- addicted to Company of Heroes already!! please stop me!!
- stop DotA for a LONG TIME ALREADY!! *happy
- hate my college now!! muahaha!! coz now is LAN semester. ><"
- FINALLY... im fat!! xD

- and many more..
brain blur already.. xD

No comments: