Saturday 16 February 2008

today..
go my friend's open house..
feel shocked though.. for inviting me to her open house..
coz' we aren't close though..

go there.. saw many people..
those that already lost contact near 2 years..
those basketball kaki's..
and also those people that i familiar with but i can't get their name right...

go there.. i and my friends.. erm..
you can say we, four of us are clueless on what we gonna do at there..
but luckily the poker card that i bring to there becomes handy..
we played a lot of game though..
from black jack to many games.. don;t know how to translate it to English.. ahaha!!
and of course.. punishment are a must in games..
and the punishment.. EAT cookies and drink soft drink..
for me is piece of cake.. even my friend questioned on me..
"... HOW ON EARTH WEI LOONG CAN TAHAN AA!?..."

that time i was thinking.. if it is beer or some other drink..
i think i already KO in front of my friend already..

Valentine.. was fun for me..
although kinda bored in some ways..
coz' our plan was eat, watch movie, go internet cafe and shopping
but is fun that hang out with the 2 gila sisters.. ^.^
especially my pig cousin, Artisha.. arcade was fun with her.. xD
and not least.. Amanda, thanks for your dinner.. ^.^
and wanna thanks for my aunt.. for everything.. especially the angpao!! ^.^
80 bucks leh!!! don't play play aa!! xD

feel like wanna block the time line..
in between Wednesday night till Friday afternoon..

Wednesday night - deliver Chia Wen's valentine present till her door step..

Thursday morning- Friday afternoon - go Genting with the 2 gila sister..

i miss them so MUCH!!!
and i want my days back... T.T

regretting something now..
feel like wanna bang my head to an I beam..
to wake my brains up..

thanks a lot.. artisha and amanda..

hearts you both!!!
nice to bully you artisha!! xD

glad that you all like the present i give!!
especially you, Chia Wen...


I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you
I'm living for the only thing I know
I'm running and not quite sure where to go
And I don't know what I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you

There's nothing else to lose
There's nothing else to find
There's nothing in the world
That can change my mind
There is nothing else
There is nothing else
There is nothing else

from the song Hanging by a Moment by LifeHouse

i wish to hanging at that moment..
to tell you that i still like you though..

No comments: