Monday 7 January 2008

yesterday i got a complaint bout' my blog from Huei Liq, complaint bout' my usage of 'la' word. wakaka!!
well is already some time from the first complaint from my friend that tell me that she hates shortcuts in writing form at my Friendster Blog. huhu
well so far the second complaint from my blog. will try to reduce it and quit this 'la' word. wakaka.

but hey, something shocking yesterday, someone compromised that my english has greatly improved. ^^ same author, Liq Scarlett. keke
well like always, i take it as a compliment though.. ^^

well is a boring day for me.. nothing much on these days.
Saturday, accompany my friend to Midvalley. well that is the first time i go by car coz' usually i go with bus and trains.
hectic, dizzy and fuzz. 3 major words when u trying to find a parking at the middle of the evening, more over is at weekend. haiz..

~~~while shopping~~~

well i spotted a jacket at Espirit. 400 ringgit.. =.=
that jacket is nothing special. just that i feel like i may be handy when i get my DSLR camera in future.

after that went to The Gardens at the opposite block of it. 1 word to describe that building after i entered the interior of the building, splendid.
whoever havent pay a visit at there, go now. xD

then i saw a camera shop. didint sell polaroid camera that my cousin want it. T.T
but i saw Leica M8 and M7. haa!!









and also... my dream camera..
Canon 400D and 40D. * slurp *














and that shop has installment payment method also.
wah.. so nice..!!! xD

than i saw saw a Nokia plone shop. curiousity bring me there actualy coz i wanna ask bout' a model phone' info. Nokia 3250.
too bad that phone has stopped its production already.. T.T
F*** la!!!

then pay a visit at Lego shop.
a piece of a Lego. 900 ringgit.
* cermin mata pecah * - plang -
900!? ><"

conclusion:

= my friend buy 2 shirt and a belt for - almost 215 ringgit
= petrol fees, parking fees, energy for walking - near 30 ringgit
= saw my darling Canon 400D and also a Lego set - priceless. - sadly can see cant bring back home!!! T.T

but whatever i see today shall be my aim. for anything else, theres MONEY to be the connector of the 2 parties. ^^


missing her now...
haa!!!
3 weeks.. is such a long period huh..
hope that later can see her
and also my class result.. T.T
hopefully, i pass Commecial design, same as her. ^^

wei loong is out!! wanna sleep. ^^

No comments: