Saturday 12 January 2008

haha.. so long didint update already.. coz of my BABE..
aih.. so sad bout it la..

now im in cyber cafe.. wasting money for the past 4 days..
4 days expences at cyber cafe is as much as 2 days expences at college already.. sweat.. haha

my BABE.. T.T...
anyway all my files inside C drive are wipe clean..
means.. my portfolio, my drawings, my projects for the past 2 years... all gone case.. T.T

well many things interesting happen around me these days.
lady luck always beside of me..
for some reason my monday dosent turn right for me and luck is around me.. haa!!
well of course many things still in worried la..
especially my result.. haiz...
but anyway.. im more than ready to face the worst for it already..

dont know why.. feel like this year i more ready.. haa!!!
for everything. haaa..!! perasan.. kekezz..



miss my BABE already.. when you gonna back to me..
after long trip of vacation to relax out.
miss you... muahxx..

to my cousin :
shane is not your starlight. dont feel too sad bout it anyway.
theres still many outside.
dont sacrifice the whole forest just for tat unworthy tree.

No comments: