Friday 4 January 2008

in disbelief.. in some accident..

2 hour after went back from college after the BOK house project.. was reading all my buddies blog..
well i glad that everything are going fine actualy.. 3 days and model are done.. wakaka

well continue the story..
i was stunned actualy.. coz' everyone seems like not in the mood of study back yet.. wakakak..
well for me.. haha.. same same la.. but maybe the college life are different after all.. eager to get all the things start.. haa
now when i bump into person who wear school uniforms in the college area.. i mean the college nearest mamak also la.. is weird for me though.. i dont know why also.. haa!!

well.. out of many.. i read someone's blog talking bout her sister..
well.. im not in shock of that particular article.. but i didint know that that is very serious..

i dont know weather you will read my blog or not...
but just wanna say that..

' whatever you do.. may the heart of forgiveness be with you..
your case are as same as mine.. or shall say my case is more serious than yours..

always mouth fight with sister
my case includes hitting and brutally beat up.. you both are just.. fight mouth..
well actualy im glad that you both are not as me.. brutal and saddist mind
but whatever you do... promise me..
that theres shall be no hitting each other..
and promise me.. you will regret it very much of what have you done. '

TO: my beloved cousin.. ( you know who you are )

and remember.. shall thankful of having your sister coz theres only once in the lifetime.
and remember also.. dont cry.. your cousin here fobia to girls who crying de.. huhu


trivia: did you all know that March babies are peace lover?! haa!!

1 comment:

silO said...

It's good you have a new year resolution, keep it up and you may succeed one day!!