Thursday 17 January 2008

happy, ^^ and sad T.T

well the computer is back..

owh.. my babe.. finally back... wakaka!! ^^

with a brand new graphic card wey... * smile till cant see my eyes already *
and some more underneath the graphic card got 1 cool graphic. wakaka!!!
and in future will be have 1 CPU for 2 monitors already.... WOW!!
* cant stop my saliva from falling like waterfall already *

well thats all my feelings now.. indescribable in words.. ^^

well thats all my happy news.. now the sad ones..
i pass all subject except Commercial Designing.
well is expected already since last year actually
not sad anyway..
but student affairs department tell me to beg for a pass for it.
for me i think, is unnecessary..
and i prefer to retake it..
coz i know that i can do better than that from what my previous assessment
all my lecturer saying that i can do better then now.

well i also ready for it already.. and just wait for the time to arrive.
march is a start point for the new semester.
and i bet my friends sure will shock when didn't saw me at the Institutional Designing class.
HAA!!!

you may see me crazy enough for repeating the semester again.
but that is my ego.
anyway i also didn't mind to under the same mentor again.
coz i can learn many things from him alone.

i am gila already..!! haa!!!!

happy + sad = emo!!! XOXO

No comments: