Saturday 19 January 2008

MY BABE....

1 thing puzzled me now in my mind..

my personal message at my MSN written this :
' my BABE is back to me already!! woohoo!!! ^^ '

coz' of this.. many people actually asked me.. who is my babe.. wakaka =.="

and worst.. someone even asked me this :
u back with your girl friend already aa?! i was like..
* laugh die me *

well let me review it la.. although i sure kena kau kau from you, cecelia..wakakak

my BABE is my CPU. =.=" and also the brand new graphic card, GeForce 8800 GT. =.=""

take note that this is computer gadget, and not something pink color.. although i wish my graphic card circuit board are pink instead of green.. haa

well.. long story.. noticing my com gonna sick soon i was preparing the stuff, i mean files into a special files then transfer to pendrive. mana tau... my turn to use, computer cant start.. celaka!!! all my files, portfolio, assignments.. gone
then i also decided to change my graphic card.

hi-tech graphic card with dual port for 2 monitor.. wow!!! the price also... nice aa.. 880 bucks for a 8' x 4' in. long graphic card. T.T .and include a cool graphic underneath it.. haa

well for more info bout' what im bragging about, read my previous post and let the picture do the talking. wakakak!!!

saw a vertical board at the lower part of the picture, that's my BABE, GeForce 8800GT graphic card. wakkaa!!









part of the graphic under the circuit board, cant know what is that also..













and finally, up close and personal with my BABE....
aren't it just beautiful... * winks






sorry for make everyone disappointed... wakakka!!!!


well thats my intro bout my CPU. 2nd stage makeover coming soon i think..

cant wait for it for another transformation. wakakka!!!!



PS: Cecilia.. don't hate me.. * winks
PS: Amanda, hmm.. dun hate me coz of i tipu u.. wakakka!!!!

friday start work already.. and
still the same, office work SUX!!!!


Far away
This ship is taking me far away
Far away from the memories
Of the people who care if I live or die

Starlight
I will be chasing the starlight
Until the end of my life
I don't know if it's worth it anymore

Hold you in my arms
I just wanted to hold
You in my arms

My life
You electrify my life
Let's conspire to re-ignite
All the souls that would die just to feel alive

But I'll never let you go
If you promised not to fade away
Never fade away

- song lyric picked from Starlight by MUSE -

my starlight still apart from me.
but im sure i will found it someday. ^^

No comments: