Tuesday 22 January 2008

CLUELESS!!!

that's all my feelings now.. clueless

well i want to have some changing here's and there's.. especially my blog...
i wanna get out from this page. want something new...
and i also spotted a good wallpaper for my blog.

MATTER IS...
is complicated process!!!
need to change this change that, save this, copy-paste...
WHATEVER LA!!!

janji i'm clueless now..
whoever help me do it, Starbucks is my treat.

no joke, and better believe me.. =3
volunteer please~~~~

today~~~

nothing much today actually..
sick of work.. bit desperate in need money for my computer.. ahaha!!

but i meet this great feller.. from Malaysia actually, but went to USA for work..
making a good relationship with her now.. i think...
things may turn other way round... not as what as i think..

coz' i clueless bout' what other thinks bout me...

thats my biggest weakness for me actually...

if been asked this question:-
describe me in 1 word.....

i think many people may come out the answer... good listener??
HAA!!!
i dont know.. u decide for me then..
anyway i also clueless.. haha!!

clueless to many things actually..

- my course..
clueless.. pass all except 1 subject.
what's my CGPA?? i don't give a damn
i wanna know!! at least tell me where i stand... ><"
in my competitive classmates..

- my computer's graphic card.
clueless bout where it stands..
what's his best performance?
so far i just test on drawing program..
turns out A class, just that little laggy.. coz' of insufficient power and memory?
again.. clueless... don't know what my BABE lacking of..

- and many more.. T.T

clue is like a maze, waiting to be revealed
mind is like a puzzle, waiting the final piece to be in place
thinking are source of inspiration, dare you to think the impossibles


Fear
And panic in the air
I want to be free
From desolation and despair
And I feel
Like everything I sow
Is being swept away
Well I refuse to let you go

.....

from the song - Map of Problematique - Muse

No comments: