Monday 28 January 2008

blind

blind
get this clear.. not i blind already.. keke!!
is actually a song title, include in the album LifeHouse
go download, especially the acoustic version of this song
and beware.. it may addictive to you. hehe!!

when i on my computer, first thing is this song..
i have no idea why.. but this song..
really.. reminded me somethings.. keke
* secret * ^.^
dont want to tell you why!! wakaka


well my life now are
boring~~~
although working!!
man!! i so hate sitting at office and work!!
boring man!!
i want house-office!!
like Taliesin House designed by Wright
office and home are just upstairs and downstairs
so that..

work till sien already can go upstairs SLEEP!!!
wakaka!!!

last thrusday can say my most interesting day in the month of January
coz have a chat with my lecturer on.. ARCHITECTURE!!
we both go for take picture for around 40 min for my assignment,
rest of that...
talk, talk and TALK
bout anything comes to our mind..
but mainly bout Architecture stuff.
unbelievable.. we both talk near 2 hours already!! WOW!!!

i want a bug collection.
they are so.. cool.. and fascinating.. keke!!
but is expensive.. T.T
wanna have it.... T.T
but of coz.. buy that also after my computer finish upgrade first la.. hehe!!
kinda pity for the bugs also.. T.T

later work..... sien..
really looking forward for tuesday and wednesday
Pattern Language class and art studio class. huhu!!

streamyx sucks.. T.T
always disconnect.. =.="
some more at night.. never mind..
at 1:30 AM disconnect?!
after that weak connection... =.="
you better go eat shit la.. * tak ada mata nak tengok *

...
after all this time

I never thought we'd be here
never thought we'd be here
when my love for you was blind
but I couldn't make you see it
couldn't make you see it
that I loved you more than you'll ever know
a part of me died when I let you go
...

chorus part of the song Blind by LifeHouse

No comments: