Friday 8 February 2008

well, it's been awhile since my last update.. kekezz

well today is the second day of Chinese New Year.. although kinda late, but i want to wish all my friends:~
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

well one word for this year Chinese New Year.. BORED!!
REAL DARN BORED!!

no kampung to go back already...
no more going to Port Dickson like my family used to..
so sad la.. haizzzz!!! T.T

well where should i start my blog today??

oh ya..
reunion dinner..
well this year reunion dinner was OK...
been eat a lot.. especially abalone!!! XOXO

after dinner.. GAMBLE!! wakaka
was not too bad actually.. win 20 bucks.. hehe
after that, the moment we waiting for has come..
the moment of giving angpao!!! wakaka!!

then..

first day of Chinese New Year..
go orphanage house.. like we always do at every year..
after that.. DO NOTHING!!
just online, after that go to take a nap..

ARGH!!!! why so boring...
this year's Chinese new year is like... no feel of that coming also..

even those oldies Chinese new year song..
has been REMIX-ed (so called by the music term)
if the DJ plays those songs at pub or disco..
i think the people really don't realize it though..
coz is as good as those clubbing songs...
so sad... haiz..


Chinese new year.. sien aa!!!!

Valentine Day arriving soon!! woohoo!!!
and i can see my money are flying away from me... !! T.T

she rejected me... T.T
well i have nothing to brag about..
hope that a lunch with her is more than enough for me..
thinking of what to give her as Valentine present...
argh.. headache!!!


You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You could be the one Ill always love
You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions
You could be the one Ill always love

picked from the song Unintended - MUSE


PS: my feelings to you never change, just like this song

No comments: