Saturday 15 December 2007

today...

the lion of our college finally roar to us..
well we know that is our fault..
but we didint expect that...

okay.. we do expect that we surely kena from you
but didint expect that it would be so serius..

well our whole class really treat you as a father.
we do really sorry for all the mistakes that we done
we do feel regret for all that we done.

for me personally, if i dont get a pass from your class, i wouldnt complain it..
coz' i know that i really deserves for that.
under you, really learns a lot from you..

what you say.. i sure will remember it..
the passion, the determination, the inner fire to the whole course..
makes my mind spark up a little bit.
where is my determination gone??
since came back from UiTM Perak, everything seems not right at all for me..
myself, become more lazy..
today presentation can say is my worst presentation.. so far..
yesterday is the 2nd worst..
i was like.. does it makes difference IF i not atending the interior design event?

my mind keep play back the time when i at UiTM.
i was wondering... is there something i cant let down?
cant concentrate well anymore..
trying to find the root of the problem, but theres no time for me to do that..
well i hope that everything will be fine... after next week tuesday, im free already..
dont think too much la Ng Wei Loong.. just do whatever you can la...
i need someone to talk with... someone that really litsen to me when im in trouble..
find her?? hmm.. i dont know bout' that.. later IM her la.. keke!!

ps: Mr Rahim, we really sorry bout what the things we done today... sorry for the day that makes you so upset to us.

- continue my work.. -

gila soon!!!!!!!! argh!!!!

No comments: