Sunday 16 December 2007

just feel lik writing a blog today.. but dont know what topic should write.. haa!!

well... year 2007 near to the end already..
i feel like i didint learn anything new..

BUT..
this year..
is a pin poin for my course pogress.
a climax for that..
to determine weather i ready to go on to the next level of the course
basically im really feel like i not ready for that.
my classmate, he willing to retake second year.
i was like.. i wanna follow~~

BUT..
consider my parents..
i tell myself that i want to do it,
but my another half would not allow me to do..
haiz..
this year really is a blessed for our class
we get the best of the best lecturer of the college..
just pray that we also getting the same for next year.. haa!!

alright enough for the chat..
got to go off awhile to PJ.. haa!!
pass sumthing to my friend.

well i hope that the accessment at tuesday is going fine for everyone of us..
and we will not come late for accessment.. haa!!!
good luck guys!!! ^.^

going to crazy soon by the work load... no sleeping...!!! xD

No comments: