Tuesday 11 December 2007

MSID 12... really go there buat malu only.. not just me but also to my college..
and it all is been caused by me... SERIUSLY...

although my friends say is the mis-communication between the organizer and us.. but im still thought deep.. and conclusion... is me...

well theres a long story behind it...

-we didint know that the lantern has to be in 5 feet high. cant imagine de height? if u are around 160 cm, is as tall till your nose. 155 cm height is as high as you already.
-and the other case for it is the submission is on the spot when we arrive UiTM Perak on friday and we didint even know that also....
and i also not well prepared.. coz' is near exam and accessment already and i cant afford to fully concerntrate on it.. i know tat is a lame excuse... haa!!!

well i have determined myself.. MSID 13 at UIA.. i want to go again and enter the design team again.. to have a revenge to myself and repair the college name that has been cacated by me...

well after all, MSID, aka Malaysian Society of Interior Design held at UiTM Perak really is a unforgetful memories. near death experiense while raftng, see leach up close and personal for the first time... but of coz' the leech not sucking my blood la... the determination for the whole team.. and the unity of our group. and i meet back one of my friend at high school that study at UiTM Perak.. haa!!!

although we are only 13 people attend, compared to others that more than 30, but size dosent make a difference on anything. although we lose.. but the winning heart still burning.. determination and sportmanship still contain in out mind and soul..

Universiti Islam Malaysia, host of MSID 13 Interior Design Student's Saturday,
you all better watch out... xD - damn LC pulak... =.=" -
well that is my ego and heart od eager to revenge..


just now i have a clash of titans with my brother.. nothing to brag bout'..

we quarrel for the camera.. coz my assignment are all inside there..
coz' of his 'generous heart' to borrow his friends the camera, i cant snap pictures at there, the UTP designed by Norman Foster, the lake scenery, flowers, really countless for that..
i was lik... what makes you thinking of borrow him the camera..
didint have than go buy la... i really lik wanna scold his friend hell up already..
also not calling you buy DSLR camera tat cost at least 3k, price of digicam now is only 1/3 from DSLR and also perform the same specs same as DSLR...

i dont know la... i have no idea wtf he was thinking bout'

wei loong is out!!!! mau tido la... * yawn *

No comments: