Tuesday 25 December 2007

well first of all, wanna wish everyone merry christmas.. keke

second of all, i try to summarize out my days to write at blogger... haa!!!

well, this is the summary..
my accessment.. are.. 2 thumbs down.. worst than ever i have done..
i have nothing to say coz' that is my fault..
well, i have already prepare for the worst already.. haa..
and i have no regret about it..
haiz...

the day after tomorrow, watch this movie with my friend


overall was not too bad, and interesting also.. haa
and then have a round of snooker with my friend before head back to home..

then at friday go to my cousin house
overnight.. haa
she invited me to attend to her friends christmas party
them become their Ahmad.. aka driver.. =.=
well overall was not bad..
after the party i and my cousin was like play game till 4 am in the morning.. wakaka
we both was like argueing bout the steps..
but after all was fun.. wakaka

then come to saturday where we go to Selayang Mall lepak..
that time i was like... near to the max limit already..
coz wake up qiute early.. at 11 am and my eyes are tired
driving the car also like.. wanna pass out soon like that..
go back to my cousin house terus flat..
sleep like a sweet pig..
and i conquer my small cousin's bed.. wahaha!!!
but her bed was like.. damn nice..
oops.. did i say my cousin is a she.. xD
wake up at 10 am, fully energetic already.. haa
and my saliva was like all over her bed sheet.. xD
coz is too nice already.. and her bed.. A class.. xD

well thats is the summary for that..
what happen at accessment all forgotten
thanks for my cousin that lepak with me.. xD
and i started to like big cars already.. wakaka..
thanks to them also..

wei loong is out.. wanna sleep already... Zzzz

No comments: