Thursday 20 September 2007

about me and another me

my blog's name..

about me and another me



reminded me of something.. my another personalities

just realize that my blog title is somewhat related to one of the Japan animation named 'Bleach' , i was thinking... maybe i really like the main character in the animation named Ichigo... whoever watch this animation sure know what i mean. the Hollow part of Ichigo.. just like me.. the bad part.. or should i say the dark part that i did not dare to reveal to my friends.


sometimes i really have the fear that i blow out in front of my friends. really really scared. and i also want to away from my dark side to conquer my soul and my body. sometimes i really freaked out.. my dark side is so strong and not easy to control... just like a volcano that waiting for time to burst off and fill the land with magma. my case is fill the land with blood la... but i haven try to beat people out till that feller bleed la... keke.

but i believe... someday.. my day will come.
and that day comes.. just hope that someone will beat me up and wake me up...



scene that Ichigo fight with his inner darkness ( white )

No comments: