Tuesday 11 September 2007

what happen to the world now??!!

today, can be say a fustrated yet.... aih.. i also find it hard to put into words. just feel like:-

"... everybody's changing and i don't feel the same.."
taken fron the song 'Everybody's Changing' by Keane

is it the worls now upside down already??? i really want to know!!!!

my mood is swinging left and right, cant focus on the thing i doing, cant think clearly what i want. maybe is not enough sleep or wadever la coz' this morning i sleep at 5:30 and wake up at 8:30. well i really have no idea what is changing to me now..

let me list out all my problems... :
- in love dilemma, yes, and i happily admit it that i still cant let go of her
- in working dilemma, yes, till now i also pening although im done with it already
- in relationship dilemma, mm.. that im not so sure bout' that
- in financial dilemma, nothing wrong also.. in fact im happy with it.

frankly speaking i also not sure what my problem is. ARGH!!!! im really no idea what's happening.

aih.. just hope that later get myself a good sleep la... and throw away my problems aside first. really feel like i should give myself a break.

No comments: