Monday 23 March 2009

well its been a while... again!! hahah!!

my birthday was yesterday..

first of all wanna thanks to everyone that have done the following item:
wished me/ belanja-ing me/ texted me etc.

early celebration with mk coz sunday she's not free..
watched 7 Pounds and it was great movie by Will Smith

then saturday night after working..
surprise celebration by my college gang.. till 2am
then Sunday itself is my working day..
my boss treat me a dinner.. accidentally haha!!
then my gang of high school friends treat me another round of supper

well i have decided to drop major subject this semester..
and work till month of August
well hopefully i will make it at that time...


last year, Langkawi vacation..
this year, surprise celebration..
i wonder what's next year would be

work are fun and bored at the same time..
weirdo me...

131 days and still loving it.. ^^

No comments: