Monday 30 March 2009

for the first time in my life
in front of the mirror after i bath
when i shaving in front of the mirror
i saw something unusual

unusually seen by my own eyes
black pouch under my eyes!!!!!
im officially have panda eyes!? @.@

then i wonder...
am i getting fairer?
or my eye pouch are more obvious comparing last times?

come to think of it..
last time i slept near 5am and wake up at 8am
at least 3 times a week
and still i didn't have that effect of black pouch eyes

but now....


damn..
have to take care of myself better..


well been busy working lately and seldom updating my blog..
sorry for the inconvenient..
most of all sorry to my beloved blog..


tired and zombie- like mood
this is the defects after i start working...
for nearly 3 weeks full

and college..
starting to hate it...
not the college mates,
but the college management...
there's no differences between loan sharks and them..
what happen to them already?!


1 comment:

arobotnamedlisa said...

take more vitamin E and A (and every other alphabet you can think of).

hahah