Sunday 2 November 2008

changed profile picture....
after used for 1 year...

so thats currently how i am look like..
my lecturer comment im look like Bruce lee..
which is so NOT ME

my friend commented my head looks like it blends with my hair..
which i agree..

but what i commented is...
my head = coconut..
ahaha!!

well getting haircut soon..
don't too worry..

post 100th after 1 year of establish this blog...
proud also... and reminds me how i grow..
sometimes i read back all my post..
reminds me the time where i doing or having that incident...

well nothing much bout this 100th post..
just wanna remind myself to keep writing..
so that when i hit 80.. ( if i haven't die from lung cancer)
i can show to my grandson... hahah
and post my work here... as a remembrance.. to me..
wahaha!!

well foremost..
i wanna say..
happy 100th post.. ahah!!
and hope that more readers..
(well i prefer more privacy though..)

PS: i think i really like her.. (crappy)
PSS: i think she feel that also.. (even crappier)

when we together..
we're like couples..
shouldering, playful and tease each other with jokes..
what that means??

No comments: