Wednesday 22 October 2008

just done 2 tags from Alia
and now blog bout my another me.. hehe

these days.. chaotic...
not about life are not organized...
is about something, something that has bugging me these days
boundaries are between her and me
is it because i said something wrong? or inappropriate?
perhaps so... coz i may said something that comes out
at the wrong place at the wrong time
maybe time is the medicine..
like my friends says so...when comes to relationships
i tend to evolve to the another me, serious, bold and straight forward
maybe this attitude scares girls off...
haha!! well i don't really care though
just happy coz that's me, and i am me..
and i hates hide and seek around bushes

well lets be friends... just have to divert my minds off course
not thinking a relationships, not hoping a relationship.
sometimes i feel plain white paper relationships are better
than those have something on that sheets of paper.

sometimes.. something really better leave to time to decide ^^


later jamming at school, playing my favorite song, Starlight
PS: post no. 99 not sure when i will upload again.. hehe

this post reminds me a song... U2's sometimes you can't make it on our own

1 comment:

arobotnamedlisa said...

coconut bruce lee!

hahah

takyah potong rambut la. budak art mane de rambut pendek. kena la rugged sikit. ;D