Thursday 29 May 2008

8 Things I'm Passionate About.

  • Design
  • Art
  • People around me
  • My works
  • Music
  • computers
  • my life
  • Architecture

8 Things I say or Do Often.

  • aper la
  • Damn you!!
  • Fuck la, where got..
  • sengal
  • bangang
  • sure or not?!
  • adui..
  • how if/what if.

8 Things I've recently Read.

  • Charles Jenks's articles
  • Kekasih Gelapku's lyric
  • read my plans and mind.. on designing
  • formulas on structural mathematics
  • Bible of architecture, building by-law
  • sms from my friends
  • The book ‘Interior Graphics’
  • Blogs from other people

8 Songs I Could Listen To Over And Over Again.

  • Whatever it takes - Lifehouse
  • Kekasih Gelapku - Ungu
  • Nothing last forever – Maroon 5
  • Starlight - MUSE
  • Biarlah - Nidji
  • Stop and Stare - OneRepulic
  • Sing - Travis
  • Amie – Damien Rice

8 Things I've learned This Year and Last Year.
  • Mr. See are SUCKS!!
  • Mind map first before start to do design
  • Last minutes on revision are sucks, but last minutes designs are impressive!! ^^
  • What's done is done. Stop complaining!
  • Read more, experience more
  • Appreciate every people around me
  • Committed 100% to everyone
  • Girls are the greatest design from God ^^

8 People I Tag.

  • Sylvester
  • Christine
  • Yvonne
  • Wendy
  • kimmy
  • yen
  • yumi

2 comments:

huei.liq said...

what the crap..girls are the greatest design?? is ur mind currently wrecked? some guys are great too...lols...
u pervert eh??? haha.
liq

- wei loong - said...

lol...
coz i only like girls and not guys.. hehe

n btw..
i not a PERVERT!! Zz