Thursday 29 May 2008

Rules:
The tag victim has to come out with 8 different points about his/her crush or perfect lover. Whichever applies.


Gender... Optional

Tag 8 other victims and leave a comment on their blogs.

If you're tagged a 2nd time, there is no need to repeat this again.

Lastly, HAVE FUN doing it!


(i) love me as in 101% divine love!! ^^

(ii) loves her families, friends and same also mine. but of course i will love hers as well!! ^^

(iii) Does not smoke / gamble / do drugs / cheat. if she does, i will still love her ^^

(iv) helpful girl friend. as in help me do assignments.. LOL well i hope she be able to gave some help to my mum in future ^^

(v) have a girl friend that NOT studying or pursuing Engineering or Law course. preferable field: same field as me, design and arts!! ^^

(vi) Have a good level of intelligence and smarter than me too!! ^^

(vii) understanding. this is what i needed the most. others can come easily

(viii) someone that likes me coz of im RICH, you can just buzz off ^^


i tag....
everyone that has just finish reading it!! ^^

No comments: