Sunday 6 April 2008



stars...
this is what i do just now at college hostel.
since today my laopo no time to entertain me..
well..
i find something to entertain myself..

went to watch football match with friends..
then go another drinking session with some of my other friends..
after that went to hostel and enjoy smoking with my friends..
(sorry o yising.. ^^)

while smoking..
my friend discover something..
a passage lead to the roof area...
then we was like...
go there and enjoy stars at dark, quiet night.
lie down at the concrete roof tiles
watching for stars
suddenly spotted this star
that shines right in front of the place i lie down

then..
split second
makes me remember of her
i do always wish that
if we got chance
we have such a wonderful time
to actually watch stars together
no worries..
no stress..
no nothing..
just me and my laopo..

kissing under starlight sure romantic huh..
right, yising?? hehe
^^

well i always hope that..
my girlfriend and i got this chance
to actually watch stars together
i always do..
hope
wish
and wait
the chances comes

*think hard
want to do what to make her happy
something...
memorable to us
sweet for us
something...
that we cherish FOREVER..
even our relationships may ends in future
it still will stuck in our mind FOREVER
become the best boy friend she ever have
become her shelter when she needs me
become her pillow when she crying

sometimes i do wish...
i wanted to be with her..
sit beside her..
asleep at my shoulder..
see something beyond extraordinary..
kiss her forehead..
sweet talk with her..
saying 'i love you' to her

1 comment:

cHriStin3 said...

SMOKING!!!!!!
NG WEI LOONG!!!!!!

i hope can watshing star with u...
i do really hope...
it's really very romantic
but y still wan to flirt me at here la.....
shy ah...

i hope we hav tat chances at this june....
i love u ^_^