Friday 4 April 2008

same song repeated in my mind since past few days...
same as some of the incident that happened past few days...

decent, indecent ones...
lovely, sad..
happy, moody...

these few days really tough for us..
coz of i answer her some indecent answer..
for the questions that she asking me..
since then,
our life are changed, totally changed
for 2 days...
i can feel the damage, loneliness inside us..
is like..
when we wanna talk, got a black barrier called afraid..
block our will to chat with each other.

these days...
really scary..
although i can go on my daily routine like last time when i single,
but...
there’s.... something..
something missing
i try to not thinking of it..
but i cant..

i tried something at Wednesday..
leave my pen drive to my friend to use..
try to forget my pen drive for a while
and yesterday,
when i saw back the pen drive,
and i know..
i cant afford to lose her..
she...
really meant a lot to me..
and same as her..
i meant a lot to her too..

bottom line...
we cant afford to lose each other!!!
we love each other
care for each other

and yesterday was our a month anniversary
awww.... so sweet ^^...
already a month!!!

Happy anniversary!!! ^^

1 comment:

cHriStin3 said...

thx,wei loong...
i really can't afford to lose u!!!!!!
i love u...
and
sorry...