Monday 16 May 2011

sometimes.. just cant describe in words for what we're facing now
sometimes, i just cant afford to nag on you again
sometimes, im just restless to seeing these again
sometimes, i think probably you do still enjoys more with them compared to me
sometimes, you will just forget what i said and remember everything they said
sometimes... im just hard to put all these in words

what i can do now... theres only one
that is just being supportive

care lesser bout' you
less to know what you're doing
and dont ever nag on you no matter what
weather im disappointed on something, angry or just fucked up on things again


sometimes....
im just too tired to entertain this anymore
is it possible that they just vanish from my life?
i don't fucking think so..
even till now.

2 comments:

Dream of Coincidence said...

like wat u told me 2nite....
if u dun ever bother to nag me any more mean u dun care bout me any more, u dun care bout me means u dun love me any more & that its our time to end it, i mean break up...
i understands y u did so (nagging)is because u are worried bout me...
so wat i say is - juz nag ba....is rather than break up de...

- wei loong - said...

haih... but i always nag u
u also feel bu shuang lo..... >.<