Tuesday 30 December 2008

30th of December now...
and another 1 day and 22 hours 30 min to hit Jan 1st
time flies like...... i also dont know how to describe it

test is over,
assessment is history now,
and now holiday time!!!
well doesn't seems like holiday anyway
more like a therapy moments for me
always walk around,
window shopping,
drive here and there...
treat it as a good exercise anyway
although can be very tiring sometimes

later at noon off to Singapore...
suddenly feel like.... done want to go already
same as my cousin sister
ahaha!!
i prefer to staying somewhere i familiar with
rather a plain new place to me,
although i went to Singapore once before


to all readers, early new year wish from me!!! ^^
well i hope that this Singapore trip can be all on my own!! ><

PS: why HAARP doesn't have Micro Cuts!!!
and they actually have it at Youtube!!! ><

and dear....
will miss u A LOT!!!
take care everyone...
especially Amanda
^^
peace to the world and OUT!!



No comments: