Monday 24 November 2008

currently Lifehouse's You and Me keep repeating at my media player
reminds me of her every time i listen to this song.

have dinner with mk at Sunday for 3 times streak
reminds me how much time we been together with her
and times that i spend with her

already 12 days dated from 11/11/08 at 11pm
and we know each other better and better
from problems to interest
from her families to my families
best of all, knowing each others weaknesses ^^

12 days and 2 hour plus..
makes both of us feel that we're already 12 months and 2 days
pretty not logical but that's the true fact.. hehe

surprises awaiting us whenever we're outing together
that's makes our moments more special..
especially Sunday night dated at 23/11
our latest outing..
* content are private and confidential
and inappropriate to reveal it here ^^


12 days and still ongoing..
really really can feel the thrill already. ^^


Sunday morning rain is falling
Steal some covers share some skin
Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
You twist to fit the mold that I am in

But things just get so crazy
Living life gets hard to do
And I would gladly hit the road
Get up and go if I knew
That someday it would lead me back to you
That someday it would lead me back to you

That may be all I need
In darkness she is all I see
Come and rest your bones with me
Driving slow on Sunday morning
And I never want to leave ...

Sunday Morning by Maroon 5

change 'morning' to night
that's more appropriate to describe today's weather
others all.. in the lyric
and this is the feeling i having now

12 days and still running...
sure we have fun huh.... ^^
especially that particular 'Sunday' ^^

happy 12th days anniversary!! ^^

1 comment:

arobotnamedlisa said...

ape ni, tak habis2 kira hari. aijoo.

:)