Wednesday 27 August 2008

my companions

wanted to post a entry..
but no idea what to write so..
let me introduce...
my companions in my life.. so far
or probably forever
or.. probably till my last breath in this Earth haha!!


first...

my BABE, aka my girl friend.. LOL



my 1 1/2 year old CPU and near 4 year's monitor and keyboard


pens and markers..
something that i wont miss when go to School ^^

and also... this..
my beloved pendrive that has the girlish look
and also a piggy pattern on the neck hangar


and not least...

study models

archway design for Sekolah Seri Suria
by the way...
its a competition.. hehe

overview to my big family
from left:
sketches at butter paper and my doctor handwriting
artline pen
pendrives
scale ruler

and not least,
markers

my ugly sketches... haha
please comment.. LOL!!


but lucky.. not much people will read
probably no one will read it.. HAHAH!!


1 comment:

evon said...

wah geng !!!
so many marker....
is that ur precious baby pc ??
XD haha