Saturday 23 August 2008


go Port Dickson reminds me of something
not just nice beaches
but also...

my beloved hometown
and of course, my granny house
that we used to visit every Chinese New Year

well now it's not a tradition already
coz my granny moved to my house
it's still fresh in my mind when we were young
always get to play at the house area

miss those moments~~


vacation at Port Dickson with cousins are...
generally okay

coz i not so clicked with the people there
furthermore im WAY older than them
and most of the time i was sleeping
coz i was darn tired after driving

well glad that they all have fun, including me!! haha
and thanks for Amanda... for doing this activity
hearts u a lot


PMS girls on loose!!!!
couzie Amanda, Cecil, Alia... all sudden be emo
LOL!!!

cheer up girls!! ^^

college was...crazy today
as the song 'Sempurna' by Andra and the Backbone on play
Pecky and others...
seems trying to modify the song to tease my buddy, Iqbal
with his girl Lisa's name in the song!! LOL
too bad it doesn't work out that good
but is a good try though!! HAHA!!

the more i listen, the more i feel i missing something

oh yea by the way..
good news on my result
my 'P' = Pass in Resit
and why no grades??
coz i didn't pay the fees to retake that subject
i just resit it!! ><"


one of the verse in Sempurna
by: Andra and the Backbone

kau genggam tanganku,
saat diriku lemah dan terjatuh
kau bisikan kata yang hapus semua sesalku

janganlah kau tinggalkan diriku
takkan mampu menghadapi semua
hanya bersamaku akan bisa,

kau adalah darahku
kau adalah jantungku
kau adalah hidupku,lengkapi diriku
oh sayang kau begitu...

sempurna

No comments: