Tuesday 3 June 2008

finally.... she says it..
well i really glad she says that..
at least she truthful to herself and honest to me ^^

conversation with Kui Kui *consider that many of my friends called her that! LOL

random chat at first

Wei Loong: you going to bed now??
Kui Kui: no. now you chase me away to sleep?! then i go sleep now!! ZzZz

Wei Loong : hehe.. still dont want to sleep, then we chat longer ok? ^^ so erm.. hows your homework doing??
Kui Kui : ya.. still ok.. now still trying to grasp it and be more hardworking


then enter the 'main course'

Wei Loong: so erm..wanna ask you.. do you have any feel to me??
*consider that i confess to her before and requested to her that give me a shot/chance
Wei Loong: just answer a YES or a NO ONLY

Kui Kui: can i have a 3rd choice answer?? *insist
Wei Loong: so... whats your answer?? tell me... wont kill you for that answer.
Kui Kui: perhaps i have before.
Wei Loong: so... now?? still have the feeling towards me??
Kui Kui: i not sure.. it's just faded like that
Wei Loong: so what you mean is.. i have no chance to have you as a girl friend of mine?
Kui Kui: i hope that we are still good friends! i am sorry. so forget me. sorry~~~
Wei Loong: its ok.. i glad that you're honest to me

(blah blah blah.. *some random chats)

i really glad that she's honest to me
and tell me that. *happie.

but deep down in me..



well today.... is a great.. i mean GREAT day to start my day
bump into an accident. car accident
well.. im ok, same as my friends
whats not OK is actually is the car

my uncle's poor Daihatsu Charade
radiator has been bumped to distorted
battery holder are off, now the battery are swinging left and right

BUT..
chassis are not damaged to a very serious stage
after a 110km/h speed car drop to 60km/h
and bang to another car that from 120km/h to 50km/h

JUST BECAUSE...
some assholes don't know how to drive
some assholes that drive carelessly
and most of all...
got SIDE MIRROR don't want to use
thought that his/her eyes and estimation are good
and thought that the car in front drive DAMN slow although drive 110-120 km/h

and payback...
a 300 bucks fine from traffic supervisor
for bump the asses of the car that in front of me.. ><"


round of a applause for the victim!!! ><"

No comments: