Monday 26 May 2008

shall i or shall i not....
these question already bugging me for like...
past 4 days
on this particular girl i like to

well is something like this:
i like her...
but in someways..
she seems... giving me those uncomfortable look
that gives me the feel of shes annoyed when i around.

well yesterday..
have 3 'lecturers' to teach and guide me on this matter
have some brief idea on what i shall do next
this question struck my mind when my friend are giving some advices
do i really.... love her.. or just liking for fun after i lost HER??
this question also... bugging me for quite a long time already..

well my final answer is i love her..
matter now is i don't know weather she has the same feeling towards me
but what my friend advices me to do is.. JUST BE MYSELF !!
show care, love, blah blah.. towards her..
some says that make her miss me by missing in action for some days.. LOL
well i take every proposals as a suggestion..

haha... i am some stupid guy here that don't know how to tackle a girl
after live at Earth for like.. 20++ years?!
HA HA!!

1 comment:

Falcon said...

hei..let me tell you this is a part of life...nobody is a true expert with gals..it comes with experience...

women have one weakness..they cant resisit people caring and taking care of them...and do be a sweet talker..

good luck