Monday 5 May 2008


life brief candle...
one of the famous writer, Shakespeare's poem


life is like a candle
it come once

no second chance

and it lights bright as it like your life and my life


as we get older,
the candle became shorter as well
and
short
and short....
and lastly, fade off

just like our life

the wax created by candle

is like our results we created at our life
ups and downs

some spot has some carbon monoxide's stain on it
and some pure as original white as it not polluted by the smoke


it do reflect our life
waxes that created,
is our result that we has done

weather is bad or good

is also part of the candle

as we get older and older

more results created
and more..
and more..

till the part where you say..

"...i give up..."
the light never fades away

what it needs is a lighter or a match to light it up again


life ends fast
and you will never know when you die off

and you will never know how much wax that created from our life

what interesting is

we have a community called - friends

and realize that
some stains are along the trails
and time to time

the spot is bigger and bigger
same
as the trail,
become thicker and thicker

and some just smoothly drop from the tip of the candle

with a light, unseen trail


whats great to see is that
my friend
same Basic Training as me at AsiaWorks
graduated from the Advance Training

are shine bright

like the candle glow brighter day by day
and keep giving light and hope to people around him
and also me
proud of him

coz he is one of the graduates that
will support, care, love the people around him!! ^^


awww..
my Advance will be at July intake
due to busyness in my schedule

and i can roughly imagine
how is Advance Training..
sure will be another adventurous 5 day of my trip
bout my life ^^
and my future ^^

Basic Training already gave a huge impact to change my life
slowly
and be responsible
and committed to my life now ^^

and i glad that im be myself among my friends

just be myself ^^

CONGRATS TO THE ADVANCE GRADUATES MA 119 ^^

No comments: