Saturday 24 May 2008


buy this for me...
then i will do whatever you want me to do..
ahaha!!! joking joking

today.. or shall i say yesterday night
my friend performing in band at one college at Damansara
so went there and enjoy the concert

i get on hand on trying my friend's brand new near 3 weeks old D60 Nikon
when my friend's girl friend call me to be their band's photographer
since she's too shy to go front and snap pictures

then that was my second time grab on hand at a DSLR
and first time to snap pictures with that
well usually i use my digital camera..
and this time... a DSLR ^^

well my skills of photography still as good as usual..
*wah perasan nyer... xD
but i glad that my friend like all the pictures i snap from her BABE.. ^^
then i have an offer to become their band's photographer..
sadly i didn't have my own camera.. T.T

but after some discussion with my friends..
maybe.. just possible that i able to borrow her camera
for shooting at their band performance at June
^^

hopefully theres enough financial support and chances..
hehe

*pictures will upload soon..
coz not my camera.. T.T

i want DSLR... T.T

2 comments:

silO said...

Want help me mop floor for the rest of your life?

- wei loong - said...

ahaha
ok also ar... xD
i may consider that also .... xD