Sunday 13 April 2008

morning glory!!!
today is one of the day i wake up in the earliest hour
7:50 am

refreshed, energetic and... sleepy again
rounding my head
later going to PC Fair.. to buy something
something that my laopo wanted to me have...
WEB CAM... ahaha!!

today Arsenal - Manchester United game..
well.. hope that i get permit from my dearest to watch it..
hehe..

well yesterday...
nothing much..
just that my cousin's house having BBQ party
which is fun for them,
bored for me
no one chat with me.. (joking la.. is dunno chat with who since everyone's busy)
then... something weird happen
last time i do the freelance...
well i thought that is a FREE project...
but at yesterday, my client
pay me up!! ^^
well although the amount is not what i expected..
but well... is better have something than nothing right.. ahaha!!

happy in some ways...
sad in the other hand

my aunt sick already.. T.T
planned to visit her..
but don't know at when.. T.T
well hope that this week can block a day time
drive there and visit her.. hehe!!!

well... thats all for today, my summary of the week...

my mind was thinking of you all the time
in fact, i cant stop thinking of you...
yising..
i miss you soooo much

1 comment:

cHriStin3 said...

yeah!!!!!
webcam love u ^_^

ur aunt ok ma???
hope she get well soon ^_^

i miss u too
muax ^_^