Monday 21 April 2008

well
saturday..
hard day at traning
hard day at relationships too

hard hard hard

well yesterday do really think bout laopo
when the trainer says this
"... think someone that far apart that you wanna meet..."
immediately
yising appear in my mind
and the person i hug
i really feel that i hugging her
the more person i hug after the statement outs
bring me close to her
and at some points
i really thought is her and i actually called her name out

although is in whisper
but..
i really feel her presence in front of me
and i near to drop my tears

well..
i no intentions to break with you
i wanna be with you
just don't think it so hard
i willing to do anything i can
to keep our relationships alive
and i mean it
from the bottom of my heart

1 comment:

cHriStin3 said...

sorry...
i duno chu le sorry,
wat i can say le...
i do really sorry....

but truely...
i'm glad tat u still ok...
maybe is oppersite wat i say...
but i hope u ok...
bcoz i know u didn't wrong...
u r mangsa...
is my wrong...
get hurt de...
support is me......

sorry......