Tuesday 25 March 2008

double post.. for the first time.. ahaha!!

today..
hard time for me..
class half way.. headache

thinking of smoking may settle down the headache bit..
well i actually tried it..
the outcast...
well its really not so painful anymore..
for a WHILE.. T.T

when smoking also trigger my sensitive throat to cough
cough hard..
till i can feel my lungs are coming out.. LOL..

OMG...
really feel unwell..
i think i should stop smoking..
but after listen my friends says..
maybe i reduce the quantity..
and stop slowly..

coz my friend say if sudden stop..
body may cant take it..
and may...
i also dont know what he say after this already..
haha!!

well i promised someone to stop..
and im sure will.. ^^

1 comment:

cHriStin3 said...

take care urself...
i didn't beside u,i can't take care u....
and stop it slowly..
don't suddenly stop...
ur body can't tahan de...
argh...
so worry about u now...
hope u get well soon....
............