Monday 17 March 2008

... see things in different perspective...

not i saying myself is different from others or so..
but..
really think bout it..
don't analyze someone in one shot
know the subject well and try to understand the subject.

designers don't think in one ways..
is more than 10 ways..
serving people needs, requirements and many more..
but what makes us special is that
we have a intelligent mind to think, translate and design.

people...
for me.. is a toy for designers
whatever designers design
we forced to follow.
just like me..

but come to think of it..

if we break the barrier..
isn't it really change the whole world?!

sometimes i do wonder...
whats judgment??

according Bible, is the day of confession/truth
judgment for me..
doesn't meant anything for me
coz i don't judge people nor my work.

you can call me sarcastic but please face it
this is me..

sometimes i wish...
can mankind treat other mankind well??

-no religion boundary..
-no skin color difference..
-no language boundary..
-no more hierarchy system in society..
-no more differences in between cultures
-no more differences or disgrace of other sex

just hope that the world will be better next time.. ^^



artisha,
just hoping you're ok..
i know is hard for you..
but.. i also don't know what to say already..
if you feel wanna talk..
im always here.. ok??

No comments: