Wednesday 28 November 2007

machines do sick huh...

this is what happen to my computer now.. infected by spyware, i mean like every computer in the house also infected by spyware.. but what spyware can do is slow down the performance of the computer adminstrative... haiz...


i dont quite get it.. spyware created by pogrammer.. coz' they wanna get profit from the anti-spyware that they created just to cure that bloody 1 spyware only...

just imagine..
20 spywares strike your com at 1 time.. them you ma nid to buy 20 software CD's?! @.@"
who would be so gila do that?! i dont know...

i just know that.. my com now very jialat kesian.... feel sad for it la... cant do my work fast.. haiz...

my com not happy, the owner lagi not happy!! =p

spyware spyware.... go away!!!! ^.^

1 comment:

silO said...

Hey wei loong,
Yes, machines do get sick too and mine's getting worse I think. Acording to my freind, my computer would have been infected, cause my c drive and d drive keep giving me errors when I open it and this troubles me a lot. Sigh....