Sunday 26 August 2007

- untitled - 1

today
hard day for me...

for some stupid game i quarrel wif my bro
for the sake tat my house only gt 1 com, i fight wif my bro
for the sake tat i wana release my anger, i slap my bro wif a plastic chair
for the sake of my eyes tat dun wanna see the stupid logo, i deleted de shortcut in my user desktop
coz i reli dun wanna see this game anymore!!!

summore he compared the game with my drawing program..
i was like... u damn so hai!!!
comparing a game with a drawing programme
almost got me into laughter... wad a asshole!!!
and now...
i know tat my bro will be ended up like my friend, finish high school level then go for work

but...
coz i know my bro so well,
he wouldnt go find a job to keep his ass,
he will jz like my another friend
3 times taking test in FOUNDATION LEVEL... cant pass the foundation level
because of game!!!
what a asshole!!!

this people i consider as cant think wise and cant think twice..
haiz.. wad to do...
all these people aa... NO BRAINS AA!!!
cant blame them cant think wise and think twice la...

i aint say that im very bright asshole.. although sumtimes i do..
i also din say tat im gud. in fact i gt a very bad personality behind me
bt i also learning from my life...
i see before people's ups and downs..
and same as me also..
but i just cant get it...
why some people cant think
wisely wats the consequences will happen to them???

well i cant control them... let it be ba...
let God lead everything

No comments: